Our client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor for their prestige dealership in the Bolton area.
- Responding positively to customer telephone inquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Chasing work to ensure the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising as necessary.
- Answering customers' questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
- Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
- Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
Your Abilities and Skills:
- Experience gained from within the Motor trade would be an advantage
- Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain working relationships
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Confident user of computers and a working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge software would be an advantage
- A full and valid UK driving licence is essential
This is an excellent opportunity within a fantastic prestige brand.
Further training and extended development for career progression!
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission. Job SkillS:
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
Customer, Service Advisor, Aftersales