We're currently recruiting for an experienced Panel Beater to join our clients busy bodyshop. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Panel Beater.
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations
Candidates will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
- Competitive Salary - £12 per hour, same bonus rate. £35k + OTE (Averaging 55hrs sold per week and guy earning MUCH more)
- Working hours: - Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm + Alt Sat
- IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance (Death in service)
- Excellent Bonus & OTE's
- Career Development & Training through Nationwide Academy
- Retail Discount
- Competative Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Scheme
- Group Bonus Scheme
- Skills training from Manufacturers
- Car Scheme
- Team Culture
- Employee Assistance programme
Who are you applying to? Job SkillS:
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
Bodyshop, Panel Beater, Panel, Body repair