Job reference number
Blackpool, United Kingdom
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join a busy team in the Blackpool area.
As a Car Sales Manager your main responsibility will be to direct and motivate a team of Sales Executives.
Your Duties will include:
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including new cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service.
• To ensure full compliance to FSA guidelines on the selling of financial services and products by all relevant staff.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Experience within the motor industry at Sales Management level.
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car.